Welcome to the HACC Libraries. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our rich array of resources.
A HACC Library is located at every campus and altogether holds over 160.000 items in the areas of Arts & Humanities, Business & Economics, Science & Engineering, Health Sciences, Law, and Social Sciences. We also provide 24/7 access to e-books, e-journals, and over 70 online databases.
“The Library and Information Resources Department (LIR) works within a student-centered learning environment to provide the widest access to information resources and services in support of the educational goals of the College.”
HACC Libraries Mobile App - BookMyne+
Click here to go to the App Store.
SMS Text Notices from the HACC Libraries
TEXT messaging of notices now available from the HACC Libraries!
Want to know that your book is available without waiting for an email? Receive a text notice from your Campus Library. Sign up now at the library or go to http://lib2.hacc.edu/ and log into Library Account under Library Services. It’s fast, it’s easy!
The HACC Libraries:
- Is the primary source for the materials needed to complete course assignments – research papers, speeches, class presentations, etc.
- Is a repository for materials that allow you to keep abreast of developments in your major - scholarly journals.
- Provides printing, scanning & photocopying.
- Provides leisure and personal reading materials.
- Provides a quiet campus location to read and study.
- Your library card is your HACC photo ID bearing a current semester sticker. It is required to check out materials.
- Check with your campus Security Office for details on obtaining a HACC photo ID.
Library Computer Use
- Library computer stations are provided for the primary purpose of conducting academic research.
- Those using workstations for e-mail or other non-research activities my be required to relinquish stations to those needing to conduct research..
- Use of any college computer should conform to College Procedure #371, College Computer Use, Security and Internet Access Policy.
Library Printer/Copier Use
- Every HACC Campus Library has printers and/or copiers available.
- Printing/copying costs $.10 per page.
- The college gives each student 100 pages per semester free. So your printing account starts out each semester with a $10.00 credit. If you run out, you have to add money to the account to continue printing.
Contact the Libraries
|Harrisburg Campus -- (717) 780-2460
Gettysburg Campus -- (717) 339-3577
Lancaster Campus -- (717) 358-2986
Lebanon Campus -- (717) 270-6328
York Campus -- (717) 801-3220
Research By Appointment
Need some help getting started? Schedule an appointment with one of our reference/instruction librarians!