Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Services - While physical campus locations are closed and physical services are unavailable, the library continues to support students and faculty with online services.
- Electronic materials and new eBooks are available through the online catalog.
- Online journal articles and databases are available through the normal link on the library website.
- Talk to a librarian about research or citation through chat or schedule an online research appointment.
- Find citation help and tutorials on the Citing Sources guide.
- You might even see a librarian embedded right in your online course shell!
Request to borrow equipment for your remote classes at the Technology and Internet Access loan program.
For additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple Steps to Narrow your Topic
Chat with a HACC Librarian
Reference & Instruction Librarian