Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your Professor's E-mail
You can either search for your professor or browse to their name. Listing includes office location, phone number and e-mail address.
- Clearly summarize your message in the subject line.
- Keep your messages short and focused.
- Avoid using all capital letters.
- Don't write anything you wouldn't say in public.
- Avoid sending e-mail to large numbers of people unless you have a legitimate reason to do it.
- If you must send to a large group, consider using the BCC: (Blind Carbon Copy) so that everyone's e-mail addess is not shown
- Include your name at the bottom of the message.
How to Attach to an E-Mail