Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- You may submit up to three submissions in any medium
- Submission accepted from faculty, staff, students, and alumni
- Electronic and hard copy submissions will be accepted
- Emailed submissions preferred
- In the body of the e-mail, please include preferred email (checked regularly), contact information, titles and medium/genre of all submitted work with titles
- Electronic submissions should be in Word or Pages
- Every entry must be clearly titled
- Deadline-- Spring Break 2017
- Publication is at the discretion of the journal committee
- Entries must be accompanied by a cover page listing:
- Reliable email address
- Indication of college status--Student, Faculty, Staff, etc.
- Title and medium of each work submitted
Submit Your Work
- Hard copy entries can be submitted in the Library or the Tutoring & Testing Center with the appropriate submission sheet (available in these locations).
*For instructions on attaching a file to an email message, see http://libguides.hacc.edu/techhelp.
Poetry and Prose Guidelines
- Use Times New Roman 12pt. font, typed, double-spaced
- Use standard text only; no special formatting or background images
- Submissions must be original work
- Submissions suffering from significant grammatical or other errors may be eliminated from consideration; those selected for publication may be edited
Art and Photography Guidelines
- Submissions must be original artwork
- Graphic submissions must be photographed
- Work must be submitted in a standard format such as .jpeg