Use the CRAAP Test method to determine if a web resource is right for you. Evaluate sources based on the following points:
- Currency: When was the information published? Is it up to date?
- Relevance: Is the information what you're really looking for? Who is the material written for: academics, professionals, students, or the general public?
- Authority: Who published, wrote, or edited the information? Is the author an expert on the topic?
- Accuracy: Is the information reliable and accurate? Do other sources verify this information?
- Purpose: What is the purpose of the information? Is it biased to one point of view?