HACC Testing offers CLEP testing appointments for HACC students and community members. To schedule an appointment, go to https://www2.registerblast.com/hacc and choose your campus location.
CLEP exams, sponsored by The College Board, can be used to earn college credit.
To view required CLEP scores to earn college level credit, please see below link:
CLEP Exam Registration and Payment Methods
ATTENTION: Each CLEP exam registration currently costs $90.00. Additionally, there’s an extra $20 exam administration that is payable to HACC.
Below are the steps to register and pay CLEP exam fees.
Step 1: How to Obtain CLEP’s Exam Registration Voucher/Ticket ID
- Navigate to https://clep.collegeboard.org and click Register for CLEP Exams button. You will be prompted to choose your exam.
- Select the appropriate exam and click Add to Cart option.
- Next, review your order and proceed to Register and Checkout.
- Following successful registration, you will receive an email confirmation for your registration. This includes exam detail, CLEP Ticket ID and more. You will be asked to present the physical copy of this registration when you check-in on the day of the exam.
Step 2: Test Center Exam Proctoring Fee and Payment Method
In addition to CLEP's exam registration fee of $90, there's an extra $20 exam administration fee that's payable to HACC.
- The $20 exam proctoring fee is payable to HACC. This is an electronic payment method, and you will need your HACC ID. Please follow step-by-step instructions on how to make a guest payment. The payment will be posted the following business day to your account.
- Once you submit the payment, your receipt will be emailed to the indicated email address. Review summary for correct information.
- Please bring the payment receipt, along with the CLEP Ticket ID, to the testing center on the day of the exam.