Towards the ease of use for faculty and students, Learning Commons Testing and Student Access Services have created a universal testing proctor request form and process.
Live proctoring needs for Make-up Testing, Extended Time and other testing accommodations will now begin at the same point and use the same form.
Faculty Request for a Live Proctor Form
(Must be logged into myHACC to access this Google form)
- 5 Days notice is needed to make proctoring arrangements.
- Faculty will receive a confirmation email
- Testing and Student Access Services will work to arrange for a proctor by coordinating with students who require extended time and other accommodation.
- Non-SAS students (Academic Make-up) self-schedule an appointment in RegisterBlast by going to www2.registerblast.com/hacc.
- #5: SAS and Extended Time Testing Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Extended Time students on campus: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Prepare Your Students
- Students must present a photo ID, such as a driver’s license or school or work ID, or passport (a physical document, not a photograph of the ID).
- Please make sure your students are aware of the technical requirements needed to take the exam, i.e., Zoom, D2L, scanning and uploading of exam.
- Inform them of testing guidelines, such as time allowed, notes, calculator, etc.
Students who do not receive extended time testing, can self-schedule Zoom appointments by going to www2.registerblast.com/hacc, (available, Monday—Thursday, 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., last exam at 5:30 p.m., and Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Elisa Cohen, Asst. Director, Testing at email@example.com. For student information about testing please send them to https://libguides.hacc.edu/learningcommons/testing.