Try these to get more specific or broader results
- Use a * to include forms or variants of words in your search
- Example: type test* to search for test, testing, tests
Adding a ~
- Adding a tilde (~) to your search term will return related terms.
- Example: ~nutrition will search also nutrition, food and health
Adding a -
- Adding a negative (-) to your search term will take away that term in your search.
- Example: Pets -cats will not find web sites that focus upon cats as pets.
- By inserting quotes around an exact phase, you will search only the words you type in, in that exact order with no words in between term.
- Example: "consumer product chemistry"
- Using AND, OR, NOT can broaden or narrow a search depending on your inquiry. "AND" will give you results that contain both words. "OR" will give results about either word and "NOT" will not search the term preceding.
- Example: Summer AND Flower, Summer OR Flower, Summer NOT flower