Below are answers to Tutoring's most frequently asked questions:
Who can meet with a HACC tutor?
Free tutoring is available for currently registered HACC students.
Limited on-campus tutoring is available for some on-campus classes.
Remote tutoring remains available to all students.
Who are the tutors?
We have both professional and peer tutors on our staff.
How do I become a peer tutor?
If you are interested in becoming a tutor, you must meet the following criteria:
More information and the application is available here.
How do I meet with a tutor?
HACC Tutors are currently available to work with students using Zoom video conferencing. You may schedule an appointment using TutorTrac with a tutor or drop-in to see a tutor instantly.
What is TutorTrac?
TutorTrac is HACC's online tutor scheduling software.
How do I schedule an appointment using TutorTrac?
My screen won't load, what can I do?
How can I cancel my appointment?
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions, please contact email@example.com.
1) Please open a new tab and type zoom.us
2) Choose the SSO (Single Sign On) option with the Key above it
3) Please type hacc in the box
4) Enter your HACC prefix and password
5) If this popup appears please select the box to allow
6) You will need to log out of the Zoom Session and log back in for the changes to update.
*If you are unable to still gain access after 10 minutes in the waiting room please email firstname.lastname@example.org.