In order to get the most out of a tutoring session, you should be prepared to actively participate and contribute to the tutoring session. Review these tips for a successful tutoring session and connect with us!
Below are answers to Tutoring's most frequently asked questions:
Who can meet with a HACC tutor?
Free tutoring is available for currently registered HACC students.
Limited on-campus tutoring is available for some on-campus classes.
Remote tutoring remains available to all students.
Who are the tutors?
We have both professional and peer tutors on our staff.
How do I become a peer tutor?
If you are interested in becoming a tutor, you must meet the following criteria:
More information and the application is available here.
1) Please open a new tab and type zoom.us
2) Choose the SSO (Single Sign On) option with the Key above it
3) Please type hacc in the box
4) Enter your HACC prefix and password
5) If this popup appears please select the box to allow
6) You will need to log out of the Zoom Session and log back in for the changes to update.
*If you are unable to still gain access after 10 minutes in the waiting room please email email@example.com.