Our Learning Commons/Learning Centers provide resources to support students in Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology courses. Please note: some items vary by campus.
|Gettysburg||Learning Commons||Gettysburg has a medical model room containing muscular and skeletal models, microscopes with numerous slides, books, and whiteboards.|
|Harrisburg||McCormick Library, Second Floor||Harrisburg's biology study area contains muscular and skeletal models, microscopes with numerous slides, books, and a touchscreen computer loaded with the Visible Body anatomy software.|
|Lancaster||Main, Room 232||
Lancaster has four model rooms containing muscular and skeletal models, microscopes with numerous slides, books, whiteboards, televisions with an HDMI hook-up and Apple TV. Coming soon a large touchscreen computer with the Visible Body anatomy software.
To use these spaces, please ask a tutor for assistance.
|Lebanon||Tutoring Center, Room 301D||
Lebanon has a selection of muscular models, bones, and books.
Please see a tutor to use these items.
|York||Learning Center, Leader 103||
The Bone Room contains muscular and skeletal models, microscopes with numerous slides, books, a whiteboard, and a television with an HDMI hook-up and Apple TV.
To use this space, please ask a tutor or staff member for assistance.
1. Go to: https://atlas-visiblebody-com.ezproxy.hacc.edu/
2. Login should pop-up - enter your myHACC information
3. After logging in, click "Mobile Apps"
4. Select On Campus instructions and click the link for device. In your app store, click the link to download the Visible Body app.
5. Select Off Campus click on the image of the app. Enter your HACC email. You will be emailed a verification code, follow the directions to get your login and password for the app.
6. You may also use the desktop version by clicking "Launch Human Anatomy Atlas"